Barspin Studios has released their winter update, featuring a new park, improved physics, new tricks, winter clothes, skins and much more.
Here are the latest patch notes:
- Replayer audio levels improved
- Minor stopping bugs fixed
- New character skinning and rigging
- New Apparel added
- Pin dropper – is possible to teleport the character to a new desired free position and rotation.
- Nac Nac, Can Can, One Hand and Tire Grab tricks added
- Footjam added
- Thousands of physics tweaks and improvements
- Scaling park pieces fixed
- Added Mini Mega Ramp pieces
- Audio bugs fixed
- Improved Spins
- Improved foot to the floor to avoid balance lose
- Winter Content
- Access to Community Parks from Ride
- Game Engine updated
- Many bugs and errors on park editor have been fixed
- Physics objects reset position when goes to a saved mark
- Different Skin tones
- Rollback now works fine
- Few content errors fixed
- First vibration mode (experimental)
- There are freecoaster hubs
- Improved contact detection for wheels
- Animations transitions tweaks
You can purchase the Early Access game for $17.49, that’s 30% off the regular price, through January 5, 2021. If you missed our BMX The Game Early Access hands-on preview, give it a read right here. Jeff really enjoyed it.
The updates keep coming for the Early Access version of BMX The Game, as the community continues to help the developers improve the game. Just a couple of months ago, the team pushed out a major update that included more tricks, community parks, grind systems and much more.