During today’s Nintendo Direct Mini, Survios and Metro Goldwyn Mayer announced a brand-new entry in the Creed video game franchise with Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions, an all-new arcade boxing game launching on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in Spring 2021.
Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions is the second collaboration between the two companies and follows the critical success of 2018’s Creed: Rise to Glory, which features legendary characters from MGM’s classic Creed and Rocky film franchises for virtual reality.
For the first time, the game brings the gripping intensity of Creed boxing to console and PC platforms. Featuring a legendary roster of characters, such as titular lead Adonis Creed, Rocky Balboa, Ivan & Victor Drago, Clubber Lang, and more, players will square up against the best fighters in the world across a heart-pounding arcade mode, where they can experience unique stories and unlock rewards.
Players can also go shoulder-to-shoulder against friends in local competitive multiplayer, experience iconic Rocky training montages through a series of extraordinary minigames, and undergo a training mode designed to build up one’s legendary status. The game offers intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls and robust hard-hitting boxing mechanics that are easy to learn and hard to master, providing everyone a fighting chance to become a champion.
Check out the trailer below, starting at roughly the 5:36 mark.
Do you have what it takes to be a Champion? Step into the ring in Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions as you train, fight, and win like the legends, such as Adonis Creed and Rocky Balboa, in a knockout arcade boxing experience set in the most renowned boxing film franchise of all-time. Rise through the ranks in an intense arcade mode, hone your skills in classic Rocky training montages, and go head-to-head with friends in thrilling local competitive multiplayer.
Developed by the team who brought you Creed: Rise to Glory for VR platforms, Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions is the second collaboration between Survios and MGM Studios, that brings the gripping intensity of Creed boxing to consoles and PC for the first time.
- Pound-for-Pound Boxing For All: Intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls meet robust, hard-hitting boxing mechanics that allow you to fight like a Champion across various modes that are easy to pick up but difficult to master.
- Complete Rocky and Creed Roster: Fight as Adonis Creed, Rocky Balboa, and a complete roster of legends from the Creed and Rocky universe, including Apollo Creed, Ivan & Victor Drago, and Clubber Lang.
- Intense Head-to-Head Multiplayer: Challenge your friends to intense bouts in local shoulder-to-shoulder multiplayer offering an old school arcade-style experience.
- One Step At a Time, One Punch At a Time: Live out classic Rocky training moments in thematic mini game montages as you build up your status as a legendary boxer.
- Game Modes:
- Arcade Mode: Fight your way through each character’s unique story and take on a series of carefully curated fights to unlock new characters and outfits.
- Multiplayer: Engage in thrilling fights against your friends via local PvP.
- Rocky Montage: Play out classic Rocky montages through a collection of electrifying minigames