Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on Steam Early Access at a limited time low price of $24.99, which includes new monthly free content. Check out the trailer and screenshots below, along with the full press release.
The Official Game of the Blancpain GT Series Rewards Early Access Players with Loads of Monthly Free Content Leading into Launch
Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official game of the Blancpain GT Series, developed by KUNOS Simulazioni and published by 505 Games, is now available on Steam Early Access. Available for a limited-time low price of $24.99 USD, Assetto Corsa Competizione offers an incredible ‘buy-now, save-later’ incentive to players, with new monthly free content released to buyers leading toward full launch in Q1 2019.
After the groundbreaking worldwide success of Assetto Corsa, which redefined the standards of the Sim racing genre, the Italian development team KUNOS Simulazioni is ready to deliver to its amazing community the first Early Access version of their latest game.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni’s long-term experience, and it takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, ensuring photorealistic weather conditions and graphics, night races, motion capture animations, reaching a new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved aerodynamic models.
The immersive sim game will allow players to experience the real atmosphere of the FIA GT3 homologated championship, competing with official drivers, teams, cars and circuits, reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved. Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.
Players opting in at the low early access price will receive a series of free monthly game updates, delivering new cars, tracks, features and gameplay enhancements to players as the game progresses towards official launch in Q1 2019. The early access price on Steam will periodically increase as new features and game enhancements are added with each update. The final Assetto Corsa Competizione game will feature all cars and tracks of the ongoing Blancpain GT Season and will also introduce career and championship modes, progressively providing early access players with a complete game for a fraction of the launch price.
The early access content roadmap was unveiled by the developer and is also available on the official game website:
- September 2018:
- New Car: Lambourghini Huracan GT3
- New Track: Nurburgring Grand Prix
- New Features: Special Evenets, Hotlap and Quick Races
- October 2018:
- New Car: Bently Continental GT3
- New Track: Misano World Circuit
- New Features: Super Pole, Virtual Reality Support and Basic Pit-Stops
- November 2018:
- New Car: BMW M6 GT3
- New Track: Circuit de Paul Ricard
- New Features: Endurance 3/6h, Basic Multiplayer and Full Pit-Stop
- December 2018:
- New Car: Ferrari 488 GT3’
- New Track: Hungaroing
- New Features: Spectator Mode Introduced
- January 2019:
- New Car: Emil Frey Jaguar G3
- New Track: Zolder
- New Features: Enhanced Multiplayer Launches
- February 2019:
- New Car: Honda Acura NSX GT3
- New Track: Monza Eni Circuit
- New Features: Live Special Events
- TBD Q1 2019: All the Officially Licensed 2018 and 2019** Blancpain GT Series cars, teams and circuits, career mode, championship mode, single player and multiplayer, complete rating and matchmaking systems