The top-down view lets you completely focus on the stages by seeing upcoming road features without needing pace-notes. Players will drive through beautiful and soothing environments inspired by Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan, and Germany.
Check out the trailer and details below.
Choosing from a large panel of iconic rally cars from the 60’s to the ’90s, all kinds of players – from beginners to expert racers – can engage the tightest hairpins with options to fine-tune the stability, counter steer, and anti-lock braking assist, as well as choosing automatic or manual transmission.
The Career mode will take players back in time during the golden years of rally from the early ’60s to the iconic Group B regulation era, locations (60 stages), and vehicles (50+) as they progress as a top racer.
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 50+ iconic rally cars from the 60s, 70s, 80s, Group B, Group S, Group A
- Completely overhauled handling from the car physics system of Absolute Drift
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Repair performance damage between stages
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and replay modes
- Original soundtrack by Tatreal