WWE SuperCard Season 3 is now available as a free downloadable update on the App Store for iOS devices, the Google Play Store, and Amazon Appstore for Android devices. Featuring the series’ first real-time gameplay mode, three new card tiers, an increased roster of WWE and NXT Superstars, as well as new ways to compete with others from around the world, WWE SuperCard continues raising the bar for competitive and engaging WWE action in a unique format.
WWE SuperCard’s Season 3 includes the following:
- NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers and compete for more than 100 new cards;
- ROYAL RUMBLE – Pit 15 cards against 15 of an opponent’s cards in a brand new, real-time gameplay mode in a battle to see the last card standing;
- SEASON 1 LEGACY CARDS – Retain Season 1 cards through their transition to Legacy cards in Season 3, with the cards available for play in the game’s new Wild Mode feature;
- SEASON 2 CARDS TRANSITION – Retain Season 2 cards for play in all Season 3 game modes;
- WILD MODE – Use both active and legacy cards to compete against opponents and gain more active cards;
- RANKED MODE – Battle players from around the world for the top slot in a new monthly leaderboard for prestige and awards.