2K has announced that WWE SuperCard, the Company’s action-packed collectible card-battling game, will increase its extensive content offering with WWE SuperCard – Season 3. Featuring the series’ first real-time gameplay mode, three new card tiers and an increased roster of WWE and NXT Superstars, along with new ways to compete and engage with others from around the world, WWE SuperCard – Season 3 is currently in development for release in November 2016. The update will be available as a downloadable update free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.
WWE SuperCard – Season 3 Features:
- NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers and compete for more than 100 new cards;
- ROYAL RUMBLE – Pit 15 cards against 15 of an opponent’s cards in a brand new, real-time gameplay mode in a battle to see the last card standing;
- SEASON 1 LEGACY CARDS – Retain Season 1 cards through their transition to Legacy cards in Season 3, with the cards available for play in the game’s new Wild Mode feature;
- SEASON 2 CARDS TRANSITION – Retain Season 2 cards for play in all Season 3 game modes;
- WILD MODE – Use both active and legacy cards to compete against opponents and gain more active cards;
- RANKED / PVP MODE – Battle players from around the world for the top slot in a new monthly leaderboard for prestige and awards.
More details were revealed on the official website.
- Wild and Ranked are the headliners this Season. Combined, they let you play how you want and with what card selection you want. Wild is presented in a No DQ format, allowing for Legacy cards, S2 cards, and our new S3 cards to be played together in open competition. Ranked features a LIVE environment where you can compete and play against other actual, real players. You pick a card. They pick a card. The best deck wins.
- Royal Rumble (surprise!) is also a new mode this Season, allowing for you to pit 15 of your best cards against another player’s 15 best cards in a battle to be the last one standing.
- Money in the Bank, Ring Domination, People’s Champion Challenge, King of the Ring, and Road to Glory are all carrying over to S3. And, yes, your S2 cards will be playable across all this in addition to Ranked, Wild, and Royal Rumble mode.