WWE 2K18 patch 1.05 is available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the patch notes below.
- General MyCareer fixes
- Balanced the AI’s pin escape probabilities
- Balanced the frequency in which AI Superstars utilize the Drag mechanic
- Adjusted the Damage display for Submission moves. Submissions now correctly reference the correct limb
- Fixed an issue where AI incorrectly referenced “Grapple” reversal rates for Finishers if the Finisher was preceded by an automated reposition
- Fixed Pin Combo for World’ Strongest Splash
- Fixed Superstar names being replaced with the names of alternate attires during an entrance run-in.
- Fixed Squash Matches not occurring in player-edited matches.
- Various adjustments to in-game animations to prevent warping.
There are also various other general bug fixes throughout the game. Let us know what you’re seeing!