Steel City Interactive has released content update #5 for Undisputed featuring three new fighters, a new venue, AI changes, stamina scaling and much more. Larry Holmes, Kevin Kelley and Lerrone Richards join the roster and St. Andrews Sporting Club has been added to the list of venues. The team also provided the latest bug fixes and fighter changes, check out the patch notes below.
- Added St Andrew’s Sporting Club, a licensed venue from Glasgow, Scotland. St Andrew’s is a compact, five-star, VIP hospitality setting, and is widely recognised as the home of Scottish boxing.
- Reworked Santiago Gym with new buildings and other slight adjustments.
- Revamped lighting in Turner’s Gym.
- Added a new results timeline/cut scene for fights that end by flash knockout.
- Added a new timeline/cut scene for fights ending in surrender. Players will now see the corner throwing in the towel.
- Updated the Instant Replay system to include new SFX.
- Players can once again cancel/end their taunts early in online play.
- During the Tale of the Tape in online fights, it now only takes one player to press skip to end the Tale of the Tape. If a player presses skip, the Tale of the Tape will end after 5 seconds.
- Reduced the movement speed of fighters when they’re dazed.
- Introduced stamina scaling across weight classes. This means that we’re now able to balance stamina in each weight class individually, so heavier weight classes will use more stamina and should throw fewer punches than lighter weight classes.
- Slightly reduced maximum movement speed for all fighters.
- Introduced AI reactionary behaviour specific to whether they’re winning or losing a fight.
- Introduced AI reactionary behaviour specific to receiving multiple illegal shots.
- Improved AI boxer movement into and out of the pocket.
- Improved AI boxer positioning when they’re engaging.
- Improved AI punch selection when probing/engaging/chasing KO.
- Fixed an issue in which the AI boxer was getting stuck in hit-stun.
- Adjusted how and when the AI boxer chooses to be aggressive to resemble a real fighter more closely.
- Improved AI behaviour when dazed.
- Fixed an issue where prevented players from using an illegal blow after blocking.
- Fixed an issue that caused some close left uppercuts to the head to not land properly.
- Fixed an issue where the diagonal dodge was inverted on some boxers.
- Fixed an issue where matchmaking timeouts were taking too long.
- Fixed an issue where a player would get stuck in a transition screen if the opponent disconnects when the player is surrendering.
- Fixed an issue where the AI wouldn’t move out of the corner unless approached when in or beyond round 8.
- Fixed an issue where saved by the bell was preventing the player from throwing punches in the following round.
- Fixed multiple boxers in player select not behaving correctly when loading in.
- Updated the clinch animation to reduce the amount of clipping when clinching a boxer in the opposite stance.
- Fixed an issue where Tommy Morrison’s hair would clip into his neck.
- Fixed muscle flexing not working on multiple boxers.
- Fixed the favourite boxer sound effect not working properly in the fighter select menu.
- Fixed an issue where holding the slip input in would cause the animation to continuously play. The slip now waits for the input to reset before playing the animation again.
- Fixed an issue where the tale of the tape audio in gyms would be very short.
- Fixed an issue where the Cut UI would repeatedly show, even when the cut damage was not progressing.
- Fixed some spelling issues within the music settings tab.
- Fixed an issue where some venues were not pausing correctly during cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue where some boxer renders weren’t correct.
- Fixed an issue where some boxers were not animating correctly during the getup minigame.
- Fixed an issue in ‘simulation mode’ where manual block controls were inverted.
- Additional minor bug fixing