Undisputed Patch Focuses on Punch Accuracy Balancing, Scorecards and More - Patch Notes
Steel City Interactive remains attentive to community feedback and recently released another patch for Undisputed. This one focuses on how judge scoring is influenced by different types of punches, such as accuracy, number of punches thrown and defense. They have also fine-tuned punch tracking to increase the effectiveness of slipping and dodging techniques.
The new update is also expected to reduce the occurrence of desyncs players experience while playing online. The development team continues working on ways to prevent cheaters in both casual and ranked online matches and suggest utilizing the report feature at the end of a match.
Some boxer ratings were also adjusted in the latest update. Check out the patch notes below.
- Reduced the overall impact that accuracy, punches thrown, counter punches, and defence has on how judges score a fight. This is in an effort to produce fairer scoring results. Some judges still value these things over punches landed, but less heavily than before.
- Made adjustments to punch tracking to make slipping and dodging more viable.
- Improved the way we handle Arm Fatigue online, which we hope will reduce some amount of desync players are experiencing.
Here's episode 2 of the Undisputed Top 5 #BecomeUndisputed 🥊
Have an awesome clip you'd like us to feature? Post your clip using the hashtag #Undisputed5 and we'll check it out! pic.twitter.com/PMqUCnseCp
— Undisputed (@PlayUndisputed) February 20, 2023
- Muhammad Ali: Overall reduced from 94 to 93, with his power punch moving from 89 to 84, his Right Hand Power moving from 92 to 89, and his Left Hand Power moving from 88 to 87.
- Sugar Ray Robinson: (Welterweight) Overall rating reduced from 92 to 91, with minor adjustments made across a range of stats.
- Sugar Ray Robinson: (Middleweight) Overall rating reduced from 92 to 91, with minor adjustments made across a range of stats.
- Sugar Ray Robinson: (Lightweight) Overall rating reduced from 92 to 91, with minor adjustments made across a range of stats.
- Natasha Jonas: Changed her fight stance to Southpaw. Added the ‘Sting Like a Bee’ and ‘KO Artist’ traits. Changed her fight style to Outside Fighter.
- Sophie Alisch: Added the ‘Untouchable’ trait. Changed her fight style to Outside Fighter.
- Ebanie Bridges: Added the ‘Right Hand Bomb’ and ‘KO Artist’ traits. Changed her fight style to Slugger.
- Chantelle Cameron: Added the ‘Sting Like a Bee’ and ‘Punches in Bunches’ traits.
- Terri Harper: Added the ‘Bombs Away’ and ‘Distance Keeper’ traits. Changed her fight style to Outside Fighter.
- Jessica McCaskill: Added the ‘Bombs Away’ and ‘Granite Chin’ traits.
- Delfine Persoon: Added the ‘Tireless’ and ‘Third Wind’ traits. Changed her fight style to Swarmer.
- Cecilia Braekhus: Added the ‘Distance Keeper’ trait.
- Katie Taylor: Changed her fight style to Swarmer.