NACON and Cyanide have announced the start of a new stage for Pro Cycling Manager 2020. From April 13 to April 27, they will run a closed beta of the game, where players can try out the new Dashboard and two new features: Morale management, which influences the performance of your cyclists; and a new planning system to automatically assign races to cyclists.
If you’re interested in trying out the Pro Cycling Manager 2020 closed beta, click here to register. Registration will be open until April 9.
In Pro Cycling Manager 2020, players can become the manager of a professional cycling team and take them to the very top of the rankings by stringing together as many race victories as possible. Building on the strong foundations of this successful series, Pro Cycling Manager 2020 provides the chance to take part in all 21 official stages of the Tour de France and over 230 races – a total of 650 stages.
The official release date for Pro Cycling Manager 2020 is June 4 on PC.
New in the 2020 edition:
- The 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2020
- Career Mode:
- Manage the morale of your cyclists: they will make requests (inclusion in races, recruitment of cyclists, etc.), and your decision will affect their morale and performance. The transfer window is also crucial for maintaining balance within your team
- Motivation during races: in each race, the motivation of your cyclists is linked to morale and key events, such as wearing a jersey, winning in the previous stage, etc. A fully motivated cyclist can excel in pivotal moments in the race, including an accelerating peloton and preparation for the final sprint
- A new assistant to help you plan your races
- A redesigned dashboard
- Improved AI, more aggressive and adventurous