Gamespot has posted a Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 video interview with COO of Vicarious Visions, Simon Ebejer and professional skateboarder Shane O’Neill, one of the newly added skaters in the game, as they discuss the upcoming game.
The Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2 remastered package is scheduled to release on September 4, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and and on PC, through the Epic Games Store for $39.99. The team is also promising 4K resolution and 60FPS.
- Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the full pro roster, including Bucky Lasek, Steve Caballero, Geoff Rowley, Andrew Reynolds, Elissa Steamer, Chad Muska, Eric Koston, Rodney Mullen, Rune Glifberg, Kareem Campbell, Jamie Thomas and Bob Burnquist.
- Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack
- Hit insane trick combos, including the revert, lip tricks, wall plants and more, with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series
- Play all of the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- New to Create-A-Park is a robust editor enabling new ways of customization. Players will be able to share parks online with friends and outfit skaters with customization options.
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in multiplayer modes and leaderboards
- New features to the remaster include even more goals than before, added challenges to amp up gameplay and more.