The Fisherman – Fishing Planet is available today. Fishing lovers all over the world can experience this all-in-one version of the free-to-play game, Fishing Planet and its exclusive contents on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Just in case you missed it, you can read our review here.
The Fisherman – Fishing Planet is for all nature and sport fishing fans! The premium version of Fishing Planet, which sets the standard for fishing simulators and already boasts 7 million players, combines all the content released to date in one package: the equivalent of more than 35 DLCs as well as features exclusive to this premium version of the game. By moving from a free-to-play model with paid content to a premium model, it guarantees players will be able to enjoy a complete and immersive experience.
The Fisherman – Fishing Planet content:
- 143 species of fish with realistic behaviour
- 19 beautiful water locations with authentic backgrounds and vegetation
- Thousands of tackle combinations possible, each with unique properties
- Dynamic weather with a day/night cycle and different seasons
- Online competitions playable solo or co-op, with a trophies and ranking system
Including exclusive contents:
1 new waterway: La Creuse, in France
1 new fishing technique: trolling
4 new fish species to catch:
- Common Nase – La Creuse, France
- European Weatherfish – Lesní Víla Fishery, Czech Republic
- Sterlet – Akhtouba River, Russia
- Spotted Gar – Mudwater River, Missouri, USA
2 new motorboats:
- Garry Scott Taurus » boat
- Flaggmann Vega » boat