Metalhead Software has released a new Super Mega Baseball 3 video, providing a broad overview of the game, which releases in April, with cross-platform play on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam for $44.99.
Don’t be scared off by all of the broken bats in the video, as it was captured in a debug setting that forces the bat to break on every hit.
For the hardcore players, more details on the major features and mechanics within Super Mega Baseball 3 will be revealed in videos soon and we’ll be sure to post them.
Major Features Include:
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pick-off and base stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents.
- Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode.
- Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
- Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends.