Every Sunday we get you caught up on the sports gaming news and Operation Sports features you might have missed. Happy Father’s Day!
Sports Gaming News
- Forza Motorsport Trailer, Release Date, Screenshots and More Revealed – Day One to Game Pass
- Need for Speed Unbound Volume 3 and New Patch Arrives on June 20 – Details & Patch Notes
- Los Angeles Country Club Arrives Tomorrow in EA Sports PGA Tour
- F1 23 Trial Available Now – 5 Hour Trial
- EA Sports PGA Tour Patch 4.0 Available Today – Patch Notes
- WWE 2K23 Patch 1.12 Available Today – Patch Notes
- The Crew Motorfest Releases on September 14 – Register For Closed Beta Now
- Forza Motorsport Gameplay Video and Blog – Builders Cup Career Mode
- Legend Bowl Coming to Console This Summer
- WWE 2K23 Race to NXT Pack Available Today
- EA Sports PGA Tour Free Play Weekend Available Through June 18
- Pinehurst No. 2 Has Arrived in PGA Tour 2K23
Operation Sports Featured Article
The most critical game mode for any sports video game (at least on OS) is its franchise mode. This adds longevity to a game and gives gamers the best chance they’ll ever have of running an NFL franchise. So, if you’ve been following Madden for the last few years, you know that it’s been arguably one of the biggest disappointments from top to bottom.
Last year, we saw several changes that improved CFM, but nothing too drastic. And then, a hiccup in the servers caused many franchises to break, making many fans lose all hope. Folks hope things are different this year, but my early impressions indicate that franchise mode is not fundamentally different during what many are calling a make-it-or-break-it season.