Every Sunday we get you caught up on the sports gaming news you might have missed. We also posted our pros and cons of each pitching interface in MLB The Show 23.
Sports Gaming News
- The almost hole-in-one in EA Sports PGA Tour is a must watch
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 Gameplay Tips with Davey Todd
- PGA Tour 2K23 Adds Spyglass Hill in Latest Update – Patch Notes
- Gran Turismo 7 Patch 1.32 Adding Four New Cars, Two More Menus & More
- College Bowl Announced – Some Features, Screenshots and More Revealed
- Super Mega Baseball 4 News Coming Soon, Full Reveal on May 2 – No Plans For In-Game Monetization
- F1 23 Reveal Arrives on May 1
- Fire Station Park Available Today in Skater XL – Trailer, Screenshots, Details
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 Video – Davey Todd Shares His Experience
- Latest Undisputed Hot Fixes Address Some More Bugs
Operation Sports Featured Article
For anyone coming to the series fresh, MLB The Show 23 offers an overwhelming number of ways to pitch. Though there aren’t any new pitching interfaces this year, it can still be tough to decide which one is best for how you want to play the game. They each offer an approach that comes with upsides and drawbacks. Some are best utilized in competitive play because they rely the most on stick skills. Others might be better off being employed only in franchise play, as they yield the most realistic results. Here’s a look at the pros and cons of every pitching interface, including how they work, their degree of difficulty, and which modes would make for an ideal match with each interface.