The new SnowRunner Crocodile Pack is available today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam, along with patch 16.1. The standalone pack costs $3.99, not included in the Year 1 or Year 2 Pass.
Nicknamed after the timeless reptile for its signature shape and deep engine bellowing, the brand new Step 33-64 “Crocodile” truck comes with three uniquely styled add-ons.
The Crocodile Pack comes with three visually unique add-ons to complete the vintage look. Rescue vehicles with the maintenance and fuel add-ons, and haul cargo with the side-board.
A new set of modding tools has been released for the Nintendo Switch community. Similar to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One mods, once published or updated, the new Switch-compatible mods will be reviewed and vetted by the development team at Saber Interactive to receive the green light. When Season 7 releases, players will be able to subscribe and download their favorite mods by signing in their mod.io account from the in-game menu.
SnowRunner patch 16.1 is also available today on all platforms. Check out the patch notes below.
- Improved logic for compatible add-ons pop up in the garage
- Fixed a bug where the Left Stick Press (Hold) UI button prompt was misplaced in the Control Scheme B settings screen
- Fixed a bug where the button “Move to Garage” was missing from the global map if the player was on this map
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to take a photo in photo mode on the windows store version of the game
- Fixed a bug where a button to open photo mode was missing while the tutorial hints were shown
- Fixed photo mode on the switch in the coop
- Fixed a bug where frame rates dropped on a console when a player change brightness settings
- Fixed a bug where the colors of the created screenshot taken in the Steam version of the game were inverted
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to navigate in the photo mode menu with a controller once they used mouse & keyboard
- Fixed a bug where guests were unable to replenish supplies in the service trailer in a co-op in hard mode
- Fixed a bug where stickers of the ‘Slot 3’ were clipping into the interior textures of the ‘Tayga 6455B’
- Enabled crossplay with Xbox platform
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Paste’ button was displayed as the ‘Ins’ keyboard button in the ”connect to crossplay session by code” window when a player used a gamepad
- Fixed a bug where the mods list that the player needs to download before entering a game was incomplete
- Updated game editor packing system, it will now compile separate zip files for each platform
- Fixed watchtowers display on a map for mod maps
- Fixed a bug where rails did not spawn in the Guardian of the Grove contract in the Don region
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to duplicate cargo on objective restart in co-op
- Fixed a bug where ‘Offroad Scout Trailer’ did not disappear after completing the ‘Trailer with New Equipment’ contract in the coop session
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Workhorse’ task was not completed if the ‘Chevrolet CK1500’ truck was repaired and refueled before completion of the first stage of the task