Skater XL is available today on Nintendo Switch for $39.99 featuring 60 FPS, online multiplayer, mods and much more. Players can explore, film and hang out at renowned skateboarding locations and iconic landmarks like Downtown LA, Easy Day High and community-designed courses like Streets and Grant Park. Dive into character customization, selecting from a range of gear offered by over 30 authentic skate brands.
- 60 FPS on Switch – Featuring a rare, buttery smooth 60 FPS in handheld mode, Nintendo Switch players can take skateboarding on the go and fully experience Skater XL’s acclaimed physics-based gameplay. Skateboarding with the Joy-Cons has never felt so fluid or responsive!
- Skate or Chill Online – Hang out with up to 10 friends online, replicating the real street experience, as you put together lines, watch other players session a spot or jam together.
- Play As Real-Life Skate Pros – Select from renowned pros Tiago Lemos, Brandon Westgate, Evan Smith and Tom Asta, all with distinct gear that fits their style.
- Legit Soundtrack – Modest Mouse, Interpol, Animal Collective, Future Islands and Band Of Horses headline a collection of tunes that blends well with the Skater XL’s West Coast vibe.
- Huge Mod Catalog – Powered by Mod.io, Skater XL Switch players will have access to a large curated offering of mods from passionate creators and ‘fakeskate’ brands. In addition to all official content, players can find the perfect look or download the latest gear in the most extensive skating content library ever. NOTE: The Mod Browser will be available soon after the launch of Skater XL on Switch via a free update.