The Rocket League Spring Series kicks off this morning in South America. The best eight teams in the region, will battle it out online this weekend, to see who will come out on top and be crowned the South American Spring Series Champion. But that’s not all. The following three weekends will be filled with high-level, competitive Spring Series action in North America, Oceania, and Europe.
- Eight total teams per tournament
- The top four teams from each region’s Season 9 Regional Championship will auto-qualify and have preferential seeding
- The remaining four spots will be filled by Open Qualifiers held before each tournament
- Each tournament will feature a double-elimination bracket played out over two days of action
- All matches will be Best-of-5, except for the Loser’s Bracket Finals, Winner’s Bracket Finals, and Grand Finals, which will be Best-of-7
Prize pool, per region:
- Europe: $125,000
- North America: $125,000
- Oceania: $50,000
- South America: $50,000
- South America: April 18-19, show begins at 7:30 a.m. PT (2:30 p.m. UTC) each day
- North America: April 25-26, show begins at 11:30 a.m. PT (6:30 p.m. UTC) each day
- Oceania: May 2-3, show begins at 6:30 p.m. PT (1:30 a.m. UTC) each day
- Europe: May 9-10, show begins at 8:30 a.m. PT (3:30 p.m. UTC) each day
For more information on the teams competing in each region, check out the Rocket League Esports website every Friday afternoon.