Rocket League Season 4 begins today on all platforms. The new season features a new Rocket Pass, Arena, Limited Time Modes (LTMs), Tournaments additions and more.
- New Rocket Pass – The new Outlaw car and 70+ Tiers of unique items will be available for those who unlock Rocket Pass Premium.
- Deadeye Canyon Arena – The new Deadeye Canyon Arena will be available for all standard Playlists when Season 4 goes live.
- New LTMs – 2v2 Heatseeker will be live as the featured LTM on August 12. Speed Demon, an LTM that combines mutators, the speed of Boomer Ball without the wild bounces, demos on contact, and a fast respawn timer, will follow on August 19. Spring Loaded, the Rumble variant that is currently a mutator option in Private Matches, will also be added later this month.
- Expanded Competitive Tournaments – With the addition of 2v2 and Extra Modes Tournaments, the daily schedule of Competitive Tournaments will be expanded in every region.
- Streamer Safe Music Feature – There will be a new Audio Setting added where players can turn off copyright protected music for streaming and videos.
- Additional Updates – Undersized party Rank restrictions, improvements to Casual Matches, and general quality of life improvements.
For more information on Rocket League Season 4, check out the official blog post.