Rocket League patch 1.31 is available now, on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, adding the new Dropshot modeand much more.
Check out some of the details below, full patch notes are at the official website.
- Dropshot game mode is now available in the unranked playlists
- Neo Tokyo has been removed from Casual and Competitive playlists
- Turbo Crate has been added
- Painted Endo bodies and Tachyon Rocket Trails can be found in the Turbo Crate
- Seasonal Easter Items can be acquired March 22 to April 17
- Season 3 of Competitive play is ending and Season 4 begins. Titles and items will be awarded for the highest rank achieved during the season