- Sport page added to the shop.
- New emotes added.
- New sport Jumbo Bike added.
- New events related to the Jumbo Bike added.
- New rewards added to sports.
- Season Progression added to complete the seasonal activities.
- The Tricks List is added in a sub menu.
- New features/modifiers added to the Mass Races.
- Improved video quality for PS5 and Xbox Series X.
- Improved text for multiplayer competition.
- Game version is displayed on the start menu.
- Co-Op visual link has been updated.
- Season page has been updated to the Winter Bash Season.
- Adjustments to Mass Race bike collisions.
- Specific news is displayed after a mass grant.
- Improved visual quality of water and rivers.
Having heard your feedback, we’ve made some changes to Tricks battles and Free For All game modes.
- Multiplayer divisions will be reduced from 10 to 5.
- As a result, we will be doing a global reset on all players division points to 0 for the start of the Winter Bash (Therefore, all players will start at Division 5).
- We have reduced the number of Free For All playlists to 1 weekly list.
We felt this was the best cause of action as it will provide the following for players
- Skill based matchmaking will be re-activated so players will face off with others of similar skill level.
- The reduced number of divisions should also speed up matchmaking allowing players to find matches quicker.
- We also removed the pop up to expand your match making search to other divisions and will now automatically expand the search after a short time within your current division.
- The single weekly Free For All list will focus the Free For All community in one place which should improve matchmaking time for this as well.