Ubisoft has released their latest Riders Republic trailer. For a chance to play in the upcoming betas, make sure to register here. Riders Republic allows you to jump into a huge, vibrant open world of outdoor sports such as biking, skiing, snowboarding, wing suiting, and rocket wing suiting. The game launches on September 2 for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Amazon Luna and Stadia.
Check out the new Riders Republic trailer featuring the new Riders Ridge social space, where you can learn how to do tricks, manage your career, access a variety of multiplayer modes and share your in-game creations with other players.
In career mode, you’ll start out as a talented rider looking for opportunities to take off your career in the following 6 tracks:
- Bike Freestyle
- Bike Racing
- Ski Freestyle
- Ski Racing
- Rocket Wingsuit
Each of these careers will have a variety of events and activities to challenge and build your skills. Throughout your journey you’ll also be guided by a mentor, Brett Nale, who will offer tips and exclusive sponsorships from top brands.
Ride solo or with friends through a gigantic outdoor sports park that combines some of the best-known American National Parks, including Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Sequoia Park, Zion, Canyonlands, Mammoth Mountain, and Grand Teton.
Get the most out of these landscapes on new-gen consoles, where Riders Republic runs at 60 FPS and displays more than 50 live players simultaneously onscreen. You’ll be able to customize your rider with progression-based gear, and if you want to dominate solo, you can prove your worth in career mode through five different career progressions. As you progress, you’ll sign with legendary sponsors and get invited to renowned sports competitions including Red Bull Rampage and the X Games. Or, you can squad up with or against friends in a variety of multiplayer modes:
- Mass Races: Join more than 50 players on new-generation consoles, and more than 20 players on current-gen consoles, in these epic multisport races. New races appear randomly on the map, so you’ll need to get ready to watch blind spots, protect your position, and remain agile as you fight your way to the finish line.
- Tricks Battle: Compete in 6v6 matchups and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Versus Mode: Join up with friends and see who’s the very best.
- Free for All: Challenge new opponents and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of events.
- Multiplayer Competition: Made for the top riders to show off and show out, ultimately making it to the top divisions.
The Riders Republic Gold Edition includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass, featuring exotic kits to help upgrade your gear; the BMX Sport add-on; and other exclusive content coming after launch.
The Riders Republic Ultimate Edition includes the Year 1 Pass and four exclusive cosmetic packs: Cosmic, Rainbow, Neon, and Skull’n Style. Players will also get 20 Helicopter tickets to reach their favorite summits faster than ever. As a bonus, every preorder of Riders Republic comes with the Bunny Pack, including a custom cute bunny outfit, an additional blue bunny head, and rainbow snowboard paint.