A new Retro Bowl update has arrived for both iOS and Android devices. The update adds the ability to edit your team player names (free agents too), adds full screen scaling, faster running backs and more.
Here’s what’s new in the update.
- Full screen scaling
- Added music
- Faster running backs
- Fixed delayed juke
- Added a new RB route
- Clock stops if ball downed on a turnover
- Fixed empty charity name
- Added player name editor
- Possible fix for cutting player issue
- Fixed teams displaying zero stars
- Fixed 5 star achievements
- Added uniform selection
- Injured players recover during P.O bye week
- Reduced salary and cost of free agents
- Ties have a negative fan effect
- Fixed trade news showing team name twice
- Fixed play-off games ending in a tie
— Retro Bowl (@retro_bowl) February 6, 2020
Also, just in case you missed it, we posted our Retro Bowl review yesterday. You can read it here.