Another update for Retro Bowl has arrived today for both iOS and Android devices, bringing it up to version 1.4.20. The update adds 2 more save slots, extreme difficulty, updated uniforms and much more.
Check out the full patch notes below.
- Added 2 save slots
- Adjusted balancing of team strengths
- Tweaked awards
- QBs and Kickers don’t lose strength until 35
- High rated free agents get taken quicker
- Free agent costs aligned with with resigning player costs
- Players have a hidden development trait which affects xp
- OL tackle stat changed to blocks
- Can use periods in edited names
- Can edit conference and division names
- Increased energy recovery during play-offs
- Added extreme difficulty
- Random team kicks off OT on Extreme
- Updated uniforms
Just in case you missed it, here is our Retro Bowl review.