NetEase Games and Codemasters have released a new Racing Master trailer today and provided some additional details on the mobile racing game coming to iOS and Android devices.
Racing Master is a real-time simulation racing game, using the Unreal 4 engine and Codemasters’ proprietary EGO technology, featuring over 100 licensed vehicles, including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche, Koenigsegg and more. Race against other players in cities around the world to become a racing champion.
Racing Master allows players to race, tune and build their ultimate car collection. Customize vehicles with real-world parts from leading manufacturers. Handling can be set for the casual user or simulation for maximum control, with both tilt and touch options, designed to be the perfect playground for all racing enthusiasts. The game boasts competitive real-time races against players from around the world, featuring real-world tracks across several race types in fully licensed cars.
The first beta for Racing Master released earlier this year. Based off of community feedback the team continues to improve the game and plans to release a second beta later this year.
- From the sensation of braking to even the angle your car’s body tilts when cornering, Racing Master provides an unprecedented virtual driving experience with the most realistic physics engine ever
- UE4’s revolutionary graphical quality brings every detail of your cars to life. Players can admire the beauty of your cars from different perspectives, interact with every part which are true to their real-life counterparts and are restored on a 1:1 scale.
- Players can own over sixty real-world hyper cars which authorized by more than thirty top vehicle brands: Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Porsche, etc. Race on multiple authorized real-world tracks: Sliver stone, San-Francisco, Yas Dusk, etc.
- Drift, Accelerate, Overtake! Players can race with other 7 live players and earn your place on the leaderboards! Dominate every track and become a legend in the world of Racing Master.
- Players can customize the look and component parts of the car as they wish freely to get a unique car of their own. Use your creativity to paint your car, customize the engine, tyre, chassis and more to make your car better suited to your driving style!