Here are the 4 Power Pack cars included in the pack:
- 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86) + Race Conversion Kit
- 2002 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero + Race Conversion Kit
- 2020 Nissan 370Z + Race Conversion Kit
- 2021 Nissan Z Proto + Race Conversion Kit
The pack also includes the following:
- 16 themed events
- New legends-based achievements and trophies
- 12 Liveries / 20 Decals / 5 Patterns
- 5 Rims / 10 Tyres
- 10 License Plates / 5 Race Numbers
- 1 new character with 10 outfits and 10 helmets
Project CARS 3 has now released 3 of the 4 promised packs, with Legends, Style and Power Pack DLC’s available. The team will release the Electric Pack in the spring, featuring more cars and customization items.
All of the DLC’s come with a free track. Lake Valley Speedway was the most recent addition.