The latest Prizefighters 2 update has arrived on the App Store and Google Play Store, bringing it up to version 1.05. The update adds an all new Boxing Gym Manager mode, where you can sign fighters, train them, win multiple championships, and compete in the rankings against other gyms. Your gym can also reach Legendary status, if you meet all of the criteria.
Here are some of the highlights in the update:
- Added Boxing Gym Manager mode
- Added customizable gyms
- Added ability to play one free year of Boxing GM or Promoter mode
- Added extra save slot for non Premium users
- Added ability to hold multiple titles
- Added max fighter potential
- Added stat leaders screen
- Added setting to hide scorecard between rounds
- Added new default fighters and gyms
- Improved Pound for Pound rankings
- Decreased negative effects for resting in consecutive weeks
- Balance changes to fighting styles
- Bug fixes
The developer of the game has been answering questions in the OS Boxing Forum, in this thread.