The NASCAR Heat Evolution November DLC is scheduled to release on November 22 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam. It includes a 2-for-1 spotter audio, free paint schemes from Toyota and more. Check out the detailsbelow.
- Spotter Audio – Driver Joey Gase and Curtis Aldridge, spotter of the #32 car for Gase, Jeffrey Earnhardt and Bobby Labonte, lend a helping hand on-track. (Price: $0.99)
- Challenge Pack 3 – 6 New Challenges from Chase Elliott, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Regan Smith, Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney take you to Michigan, Bristol, Darlington, Richmond, Daytona and Talladega. (Price: $0.99)
- Paint Schemes – Paint Scheme Pack 5: Kevin Harvick – Ditech, Jimmie Johnson – Jimmie Johnson Foundation, Chase Elliott – SunEnergy1, Chase Elliott – NAPA / Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, Brad Keselowski – SKF, Kasey Kahne – Great Clips, Clint Bowyer – PEAK / BlueDEF, Greg Biffle – NESN Fuel, Paul Menard – Sylvania LED, Ben Kennedy – JACOB Companies (Price: $4.99)
Paint Scheme Pack 6: Kyle Larson – Glad / Clorox / Target, Brad Keselowski – Detroit Genuine Parts, Kasey Kahne – LiftMaster, Austin Dillon – AAA Mid Atlantic, Ryan Newman – CAT/Grainger, Austin Dillon – Bass Pro Shops / NRA Museum, Ricky Stenhouse Jr – Fifth Third Bank, Paul Menard – NIBCO, Aric Almirola – US Air Force, Brian Scott – Goody’s Mixed Fruit Blast (Price: $4.99)
Paint Scheme Pack 7: Jimmie Johnson – Lowe’s Patriotic, Brad Keselowski – Wurth, Danica Patrick – Aspen Dental, Kasey Kahne – Drive to End Hunger, Aric Almirola – STP, Paul Menard – Duracell, Brian Scott – Medallion Financial, Austin Dillon – American Ethanol, AJ Allmendinger – Bushes Best (Blue), Jamie McMurray – Sherwin Williams (Price: $4.99)
Pit Pass 3: Pit Pass 3 includes all November DLC; Paint Scheme Pack 5, Paint Scheme Pack 6, Paint Scheme Pack 7, Challenge Pack 3, and the Gase/Aldridge Spotter Audio. (Price: $9.99)
Through our partnership with Toyota, fans will receive a free Toyota Challenge Pack and a free Toyota Paint Scheme Pack each month. Below are details for the free Toyota DLC available in November:
- Toyota Challenge Pack 3: New Challenges from Martin Truex Jr., David Ragan and Carl Edwards at Watkins Glen, Talladega, Daytona and Bristol. (Price: Free)
- Toyota Paint Scheme Pack 3: Kyle Busch – M&M’s Halloween, Kyle Busch – Snickers Halloween, Carl Edwards – Sports Clips, Carl Edwards – Arris (NewEGG), Denny Hamlin – FedEx Office, Matt DiBenedetto – Schluter Systems, Matt DiBenedetto – E.J. Wade Construction / RMC Events, Matt DiBenedetto – Mass Markets, Matt DiBenedetto – ScienceLogic, David Ragan – Brandeis Machinery, David Ragan – Sweet Frog (Price: Free)
Matt Tifft Comeback Pack
- After taking some time off, Matt Tifft is back in the driver seat! To celebrate Matt Tifft’s return to NASCAR, pick up the Matt Tifft Comeback Pack which features fantasy Paint Schemes, Challenges and Spotter Audio from Matt. (Price: Free)
- Challenges: Two new challenges at Charlotte and Talladega featuring Matt Tifft.
- Paint Schemes: Brian Gear, Tunity Digital and Surface Sunscreen.