N2SC4R has posted another NASCAR Heat 5 gameplay video. This one features Atlanta Motor Speedway, using a 25% race length, with AI difficulty at the highest level.
What’s New in NASCAR Heat 5
- Improved Stats – Track your progress through the Career with more detailed and improved statistics offering far more insight
- Gameplay Enhancements – Improved AI, more player camera options and DNFs
- Brand-new Testing Mode – Perfect your racing lines and experiment to find the best car setup for each track
- Challenge Mode – Brand-new Online Challenge Mode gives you unique race scenarios to complete with a variety of gameplay
- Paint Booth – Even more enhancements, including new number fonts and schemes
- Exclusive Content – Tony Stewart Gold Edition features an exclusive selection of his cars and spotter audio
NASCAR Heat 5 releases on July 10 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. The NASCAR Heat 5 Gold Edition launches three days earlier, on July 7.