MX vs. ATV All Out, which released back in March of 2018 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, is scheduled to arrive for the Nintendo Switch on September 1.
Players choose between bikes, ATVs and UTVs, then refine their rider style at their own private compound. Deep customization options feature both rider and vehicle selections, including gear and tuning parts from real manufacturers.
A true arcade racer, MX vs ATV All Out allows players to blast across massive open worlds to compete head to head in various game modes, as well as race like their favorite MX pros inside stadiums and outdoor tracks.
Freestyle mode allows players to win with style and crazy stunts, or go All Out and show your riding skills in 8-player online multiplayer or two-player split screen.
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
- Turn your private compound into a show room for the all of your customized vehicles
- Upgrade and tune your vehicles with original performance parts
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or choose to compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world