MLB The Show 21 patch #4 is available today for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Obviously, server stability and performance is their number one priority, but here are the fixes and changes in the latest patch.
- Fixed a crash that would happen after opening presentations in RTTS and Franchise
- Changes made to sliders – gameplay sliders now cut XP by 50% instead of 100%. Non-gameplay sliders do not impact XP
- Moved the All-Star game to Colorado
- Audio fixes for loanDepot Park
- Double XP is still turned on
If you missed out on the patch 3 details last week, there were plenty of improvements.