MLB The Show 21 patch 16 is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S fixing a few Franchise Mode, UI and miscellaneous issues. Check out the patch notes below and let us know what you’re seeing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinch hitting for an out of position player in Manage Full Game
- Removed the option to sign Free Agents in the off-season through the player search menu (this would sometimes result in the player being duplicated)
- Added a confirmation selection box when players select duplicate no-sell cards from Choice Packs
- Fixed a bug where the player card would stay on the screen if the user pressed R2 and the Options button at the same time
- Fixed a bug where player position would sometimes be blank on a batter walk-up presentation
- Fixed an issue where some Xbox linked accounts would not receive game invites