MLB The Show 21 patch 15 is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S fixing a few gameplay related issues.
As mentioned by KnightTemplar, the issue with pinch hitting for the pitcher in manage only mode was fixed.
They fixed a crash with a patch and created another problem when pinch hitting for the pitcher. The pinch hitter would take the mound, you’d go to the bullpen to replace him and there was no option to do so. You were stuck with the pinch hitter pitching to 3 batters (if you could back out of the freeze in the bullpen). No double switch.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when a pitch hit the dirt below the catcher
- Players will now be notified when a pitcher pinch hit for another pitcher
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the bullpen menu
- We have implemented a daily cap of 35,000 XP earned through gameplay. This cap shouldn’t be reached through “normal” means of play – this is intended to combat large amounts of XP games from out of the ordinary or exploitative gameplay. We are committed to increasing this cap in the future if needed. (The cap will adjust accordingly during double XP events.)
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Players will now have the option to initiate a grief report in the pause menu by pressing L1