The MLB The Show 21 Battle Royale Season 1 rewards take on a new structure here for ’21. You can still get one of the best rewards with a 12-0 Flawless run, but now there’s also a points program in play for those of us who can never approach a Flawless run. If you reach 50 BR points in a season you can also pick one of the 12-0 Flawless rewards. The 12-0 Flawless players for Season 1 are Veteran Vlad Guerrero, 2nd Half Heroes Mike Schmidt, All-Star Tom Seaver, Postseason Lou Brock, and All-Star Billy Wagner.
Let’s highlight the rewards structure here for the newly renovated BR mode.
Battle Royale Season 1 Rewards
- Veteran Vladimir Guerrero (92 overall)
- 2nd Half Heroes Mike Schmidt (92)
- All-Star Tom Seaver (92)
- Postseason Lou Brock (92)
- All-Star Billy Wagner (92)
BR Points Rewards Structure
Now, you will run through two different choice packs multiple times, and then also get one diamond player at 45 BR points before the Flawless reward at 50 BR points. 2nd Half Heroes Jorge Soler is the diamond reward, and then the choice packs are a silver and gold choice pack you can see below.
- 1 BR point – The Show pack
- 5 BR points – Silver BR choice pack
- 10 BR points – 1,500 stubs
- 15 BR points – Gold BR choice pack
- 20 BR points – Silver BR choice pack (x2)
- 25 BR points – The Show pack (x3)
- 30 BR points – Gold BR choice pack (x2)
- 35 BR points – Silver BR choice pack
- 40 BR points – Gold BR choice pack
- 45 BR points – 2nd Half Heroes Jorge Soler
- 50 BR points – 12-0 Flawless choice pack
The missions are all tied to goals you can only accomplish in BR.
- 1 BR win (repeatable) – 1 BR points
- Go 12-0 (repeatable) – 20 BR points
- Win 9+ games in run (repeatable – 10 BR points
- Tally 50 hits in single BR entry – 5 BR points
- Hit 10 HR in single BR entry – 5 BR points
- Score 40 runs in single BR entry – 5 BR points
- Hit 2 HRs with Breakout Jake Lamb – 3 BR points
- Tally 4 XBH with Veteran Trey Mancini – 3 BR points
- Tally 4 XBH with Veteran Jay Bruce – 3 BR points
- Tally 5 strikeouts with Breakout Steve Cishek – 3 BR points
- Hit 2 HRs with Breakout Logan Morrison – 3 BR points
- Tally 5 strikeouts with Rookie Aroldis Chapman – 3 BR points
- Tally 4 XBH with Breakout Mike Zunino – 3 BR points
- Tally 7 hits with Breakout Logan Forsythe – 3 BR points
Battle Royale Season 1 ends on April 30.