Thunderful Publishing and Megagon Industries have released a new patch for Lonely Mountains: Downhill, featuring new additions, adjustments, and various bug fixes. Check out the patch notes below.
- Added facial hair and facial hair colors to customization options
- Added new languages: Turkish and Polish
- Improved keyboard controls
- Challenges are now automatically selected when opening a category
- Fixed bug that caused some achievements from activating
- Added a functionality to protect saved games from becoming corrupt
- Fixed a freeze bug in the pause menu
- Various smaller bug fixes
The team has also started their very first in-game event. To get everyone into the holiday spirit, they have opened their Christmas Event. How does riding downhill in a Santa hat sound? Well, get ready for that and many other surprises, as presents are hidden throughout each mountain, full of unlockable content.
The Lonely Mountains: Downhill event will feature 16 presents available to find throughout the mountains, with 16 more coming throughout the event, over the holidays. For those who collect all 32 presents, they will be able to ride downhill in true holiday style.
What is Lonely Mountains: Downhill?
Just you and your bike – take it on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide and try not to crash – all the way from the peak to the valley!
Explore the rich mountain worlds at your own pace or face the ticking clock. Each mountain features several trails – ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests and steep canyons. A custom physics system lets you carefully drop from boulder to boulder, sprint over abysses or slide through muddy grounds.
It’s all up to you! Take the relaxing scenic route or go off-road to find the fastest way to the finish line! Master the tight and responsive controls to make your way to hidden resting places and secret shortcuts. No audience, no barrier tapes – experience a beautiful nature unspoiled by men.
Unlock new difficulty modes and prove your speed-running talents on the leaderboards! Train your skills day and night to ultimately compete with the best riders in the world in the risky Free Ride mode! Each bike handles differently, so find the perfect one for your playstyle and make your way down the mountain to unlock dozens of paint jobs and outfits!
- Travel to the Lonely Mountains! Ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests and steep canyons
- A custom physics system lets you carefully drop from boulder to boulder, sprint over abysses or slide through muddy grounds
- Find your own way – take a relaxing scenic route or go off-road to find the fastest way to the finish line!
- No audience, no barrier tapes – experience a beautiful nature unspoiled by men
- Find the perfect bike for your playstyle and unlock dozens of paint jobs and outfits!
- Compete with friends and prove your speed-running skills on the leaderboards
We also posted our Lonely Mountains: Downhill review early last month. You can read it here. The game is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.