The cross-platform daily leaderboard competition for Lonely Mountains Downhill Daily Rides has launched with Season 6: Flower Power. Each day a trail will be selected randomly, complete with new obstacles and shortcuts. The 8 week season offers up a new theme with unlockable cosmetic rewards for participants.
Here are the outfits and accessories players can unlock by completing the Season 6 trails.
- Party like it’s 1969 with the Woodstock outfit.
- Experience being the legendary headline act with the Jimmy outfit.
- Don your flared dungarees and chillax with the Groove outfit.
- Spread the love with the Flower Power paint job, giving your bike a funky basket filled with a bouquet and flowers wrapped around your frame.
- Two backpacks can be unlocked too! Make love not war with the Peacebag or get in the hippie spirit with the flower Garland – right on, man
Season 6 also allows riders to blaze some trails that are available only in the Eldfjall Island DLC, whether you purchased it or not. The trails will only be available on Sundays as part of the Daily Ride feature. So make sure to keep your eyes out for it.
Lonely Mountains: Downhill and the Eldfjall Island DLC are both available for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam). A demo for Lonely Mountains: Downhill is available on Nintendo Switch and Steam.