The franchise mode update has arrived today for Legend Bowl complete with player progression, off season events, Hall of Fame and much more.
Player Wire events that will, more than likely, prompt teams with lower morale chemistry with decision choices on whether or not to keep a player asking for a higher salary.
- Teams only receive up to 3 chances to meet a player’s demands and player morale levels fluctuate depending on the outcome of these events.
Hall of Fame mode has been added. Yearly awards for top teams, players, and coaches at the end of each season. These awards can be viewed across every year played in your franchise.
- Retirements, free agency and player progression are some of the off season events
Read more details about the Legend Bowl Franchise Mode update in the official blog.
The latest update also includes plenty of bug fixes and improvements. Check out the patch notes below. Legend Bowl, our Best Alternative Sports Game in 2021, is available for purchase on Steam for $24.99.
- Defenders no longer dive on pass plays sometimes resulting in up huge plays.
- Playoff tree teams now follow correct bracket path, instead of based on home vs away matchups.
- Player numbers have been added to the game, along with the ability to fully customize colors.
- NEW QB toss animation for running plays has been added to the game.
- Quarterback will now go “under center” on non-shotgun formations.
- Defenders now move their heads from side to side pre-snap to scan the field.
- NEW milestones (100) available to unlock during every franchise you take on.
- On field stat message library has increased substantially to get a wider variety of post play messages during games.
- Over 40+ plays have been added to the playbook.
- Legend Bowl jersey patches added to game with different versions for events during a season.
- Defensive zone play art colors have been changed to make zone coverage assignments more prominent.
- Fixed issue where selecting with or against wind during coin toss was backwards.
- Fixed issue where field would essentially not flip during turnover on downs plays.
- NEW Roster Sheet screen to show entire roster all in one screen.
- NEW Power Rankings screen which ranks all 32 teams in a sortable list.
- NEW Hall of Fame screen where you can view a history of player awards during Franchise mode.
- Complete off-season (retirement, free agency, player progression, and draft).
- Interceptions have been tuned to penalize less skilled quarterbacks.
- Historical player and team statistics in all new franchise mode.
- Fixed issue where sacks would not count during turn over on down plays.
- Player Wire events popup during the season where players threaten to leave if salary demands are not met.
- NEW Control All Teams setting under Gameplay to control all teams during franchise.
- NEW Skip Events setting under Gameplay skips in season player wire events.
- Stadium shadows removed from night games.
- Domes allow for different day times now.
- NEW Legend Bowl jersey patches with breast cancer awareness, bowl versions added during the season.
- Fixed playoff tree scheduling issues.
- Colleges have been added to player resumes.
- Morale can boost or drop player skill levels during the season.
- NEW QB kneel and spike added to playbook.
- Various improvements and fixes made across the game.
Phenomenal View posted over an hour of footage showing off Legend Bowl Franchise Mode.