Another Legend Bowl update has arrived to address some lingering gameplay issues from the last patch. Some new rosters are also available to try out, each of which creates a different feel for the game.
The Legend Bowl community has created plenty of rosters, but these were hand crafted by King Javo himself, check out some of the details below.
- The Originals – The Original Pre-alpha rosters revisited. Updated to be compatible with new alt-uniforms and numbers. Generally weaker, slower, and easier overall.
Ultimate Chaos – Chaotic and upside-down. Purposefully broken and challenging.
Pass Rush – A generally faster, and more difficult roster.
32 Power – A hardcore rebalance of all 32 teams designed for Tournament or Exhibition mode with no “bad teams”
Old Skool Kool – Hard hitting old school football with an emphasis on heavy running and smash mouth defense.
Latest Patch Notes
- Fixed AI player facing direction issues during gameplay.
- Added 5 default rosters to the game to give players instant access to various rosters (see below) instantly.
- New rosters can be restored, if deleted, using the RESTORE menu inside ROSTER DATA menu.
- Tuned SIM engine to give better sack stats to top defensive players.
- Tuned fantasy points which feed into “Defensive Player of the Year” to award more credit for sacks.
- Fixed issue with SIM engine where less skilled tacklers were getting most of the tackles on a team.
- Reduced tipped catch success rate because we were seeing too many tipped catches as of recent.
- AI timeout issue fixed where offensive team calls timeout when tied and late in the game and about to punt on 4th down.
- Fumble chance reduced for AI players that get GASSED.
- Defender shoulder tackles now result in higher ball carrier fumble and/or injury chances.
- Kick return blockers not blocking a defender or huddling up in one spot issue fixed.
- Defensive ends running around the outside of rushers issue fixed.
- Updated patch notes link in game.