Team17 and Blacklight Interactive have announced their online multiplayer mini-golf game, Golf With Your Friends, will be launching on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on May 19. Golf With Your Friends, which is getting many very positive reviews on Steam, will leave Steam Early Access on the same day.
Pre-orders are open for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One owners. For those that pre-order the game, you will receive ‘The Caddy Pack’ downloadable content, which includes a selection of hats and floaties for further ball customization.
PlayStation 4 gamers won’t miss out on the DLC; a ‘launch edition’ of Golf With Your Friends will be available to purchase from the PlayStation Store, for a limited time of two weeks from launch, which will include the content.
The Caddy Pack DLC
- Triceratops hat
- Goose floaty
- ‘Beanie’ propeller hat
- Rowboat floaty
- Teacup hat
- Australian ‘slouch’ hat (outback-style hat)
- Friendly competition: Players can ‘putt’ their skills to the test against 11 people in online multiplayer.
- Golf, with a view: Normal golf greens are so last year, Golf With Your Friends offers more than 10 unique courses, each with their own theme and location, including one based on the iconic Team17 franchise, Worms.
- Super-powered golf: Players can hinder their friends progress with powerups available in custom game modes. Throw down honey, turn their ball into a square, or freeze them on the spot to take the lead and drive a wedge between friends.
- Multiple game modes: Sometimes golf is just golf, and sometimes it’s golf with a basketball hoop or a hockey goal – both game modes are available alongside the classic mini golf mode.
- Fabulous golf: Rock the fairway in style, with unlockable skins, hats and trails for the golf balls.