If you haven’t picked up the games yet, now might be the best time to purchase them, since you can grab them at a 75% discount.
Out of the Park Baseball 19 is currently $4.99 and Franchise Hockey Manager 5 is $9.99. Get it while you can, the sale ends on Jan. 3, 2019.
Out of the Park Baseball 19 Basic Features
The brand new 2018 MLB roster set will include all projected Opening Day MLB rosters as well as the complete minor league system down to the rookie leagues and even future draft classes. On top of this, 8 international leagues (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Italy, The Netherlands, Mexico and Cuba) and several international and US independent leagues return to OOTP 19 with accurate and projected 2018 rosters.
Discover new talent, draft the next superstar, negotiate with free agents, enter trade talks with other teams, build your dynasty and guide a franchise into an infinite future! As a manager, dive into the more hands-on management and set your team’s lineups, pitching staffs, in-game strategy and call the shots from the dugout. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game in the redesigned 3D game mode, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP has it all covered!
New features in OOTP 19 include:
- Vastly improved 3D gameplay mode, with animated 3D players, improved ballpark models and a completely redesigned in-game interface. Playing games in OOTP 19 is a completely new experience!
- A beautifully redesigned interface. We have completely revamped the look of the game and improved many screens throughout the game. Three new skins are included and you can now choose between six different fonts in order to customize the look and feel even further.
- New scouting system, with completely rewritten scouting reports and streamlined rating systems, making it easier than ever to evaluate players.
- Ultra-realistic AI, with improved handling of two-way players, in-game strategy decision making, trade evaluation and much more.
- Tournaments have been enhanced with two exciting new features: the ability create a standalone tournament bracket, plus the option to draw any teams in history into a tournament. The possibilities are endless!
- User Voting for End-of-Season Awards. You can now cast a full ballot for all the end-of-season awards, including the MVP Award, the Cy Young Award and other awards. Improved decision-making by the AI can lead to some close races for awards.
- A completely customizable manager home screen, giving you total control over your virtual front office.
- 800 new fictional team logos for your own custom baseball world are now included.
- Improved player morale / team chemistry system
- Improved player creation & development system
- Improved game recaps, enhanced play-by-play text and league news
- Countless small tweaks that enhance the user experience: for example, delayed substitutions for injured players while playing out games, so you won’?t have to replace your injured pitcher right away if your team is going to bat. Many other small changes are included too.
- And much more…
Perfect Team features:
- 6 Starter Packs containing 36 player cards — start competing right away!
- Collect thousands of player cards from today and yesteryear, including many fan favorites
- Customization options for your team logo, uniforms, and ballpark
- Lineups, strategies, and tactics with typical OOTP depth — get the most out of your team!
- Perfect Points that you earn by unlocking achievements — use them to get more packs and improve your team!
- 3D highlights´, box scores and full replays from simulated games
- 2 ways to get Perfect Points for cards: sell them immediately or auction them off to other players
Franchise Hockey Manager 5 Basic Features
FHM 5 delivers new community-requested features including dramatically improved tactics, an all-new interface, player and staff personalities, new team chemistry, accurate 2018-19 season rosters, online leagues and more!
The NHL® season is underway, and there’s no better way to celebrate than by purchasing the all-new Franchise Hockey Manager 5! Own The Ice and Etch Your Name with the biggest and most fun version of Franchise Hockey Manager we’ve ever made.
Franchise Hockey Manager 5 includes:
- An official NHL ® license, ensuring complete authenticity as you pursue the Stanley Cup ®
- New, deep tactics that allow unprecedented control over how your entire team performs, down to each line and individual player
- An all-new user interface designed to make it easier and faster to do exactly what you want to do
- New team chemistry dynamics that allow you to mix and match players and maximize performance
- New player and staff personalities that influence how your team performs over the long term
- New online leagues, allowing you to compete against friends from around the world
- Up-to-date 2018-19 season rosters for each NHL ® club
- Dozens of global leagues, competitions, and tournaments
- And much more…
Franchise Hockey Manager 5 is the only sports strategy game licensed by the NHL ® , including the real clubs, awards, and trophies associated with the greatest hockey league in the world. FHM 5 allows you to build your hockey franchise into a perennial Stanley Cup winner YOUR way, in the current 2018-19 season or back through the entire history of the sport – all the way back to the very beginning! DIfferent eras demand different tactics, and it’s up to you to put together the best club possible for every era.