Franchise Hockey Manager 5 is scheduled to arrive on October 5. Fans that pre-order can get a 10% discount and 4 days of early access. Check out some of the features and new screenshots below.
- An official NHL ® license, ensuring complete authenticity as you pursue the Stanley Cup ®
- New, deep tactics that allow unprecedented control over how your entire team performs, down to each line and individual player
- An all-new user interface designed to make it easier and faster to do exactly what you want to do
- New team chemistry dynamics that allow you to mix and match players and maximize performance
- New player and staff personalities that influence how your team performs over the long term
- New online leagues, allowing you to compete against friends from around the world
- Up-to-date 2018-19 season rosters for each NHL ® club
- Dozens of global leagues, competitions, and tournaments
Customers can pre-order FHM 5 for $35.99, a 10% discount off its full retail price. All pre-order purchases include a special Early Access invitation to experience the game on October 1, 2018, before its worldwide release on October 5.
Franchise Hockey Manager 5 runs on PC/Mac/Linux, and, like last year, features the four NHL Conference logos, the Stanley Cup, official logos and jerseys for all 31 NHL clubs, as well as more than 25 playable international leagues.
Pre-Order Franchise Hockey Manager to Own The Ice and Etch Your Name on the Stanley Cup!