Check out the latest gameplay video of Gear.Club Unlimited on the Nintendo Switch. The game releases November 21 on the Nintendo eshop and as a temporary exclusive at GameStop.
- More than 30 vehicles from 16 official manufacturers
- A campaign mode with progressive difficulty
- Over 430 races and 200 tracks
- 2 race modes: Derby and Time Trial
- 2 types of tracks: Asphalt and Rally
- Performance shop: a fully personalized garage where players can customize and improve their vehicles thanks to the 7 workshops available
- Split-screen Multiplayer mode: race and compete with up to 4 players thanks to split-screen mode on TV or Nintendo Switch tablet.