The winter update for Football Manager 2020 is available now, featuring the February transfer window, adding the latest deals that closed late last month, including the Chinese and Russian leagues, MLS, free transfers in the EFL and more.
UPDATE: (3-9) The February transfer window update is available now for Football Manager 20 Mobile for iOS and Android, as well as Football Manager 20 Touch for iOS, Android and Steam.
The update also includes a gameplay patch that contains fixes and improvements across a number of areas of the game.
You’ll need to start a new game in order to play with the February transfers and competition updates, but the gameplay patch will work in your existing save.
The update should download automatically, but if you find that it hasn’t updated then quit and restart Steam.
Here are the Football Manager 2020 patch notes.
- Further database updates covering February transfer window
- Stability fixes
- Fix for ‘Disable First Transfer Window Activity’
- Tweaks to lighting for matches and Newgen faces
- Competition tweaks and updates across a number of leagues
- Fix for right-clicking on training sessions
- Various other UI improvements across the game
These updates will be available on Football Manager 2020 Touch, Football Manager 2020 Mobile and for Football Manager 2020 on Stadia soon.