The winter update for Football Manager 2020 is available now, featuring the January transfers, tweaked and improved player ratings, as well as a number of stability improvements and crash fixes.
Winter Update 20.3.0 features all of the latest signings from the January transfer window. Data updates will only appear in newly started careers and will not affect existing save games. You will need to restart Steam to get the update.
As for the February transfer update, that is scheduled to arrive after the window closes, at the end of the month.
Also of note, there were a number of gameplay improvements in the update, here are some of those details.
- Number of Stability and Crash fixes
- Improvements to game optimisation and increased performance both inside and outside of matches
- Over 650,000 changes to database records
- 20,000 new players and non-players created
- Number of UI improvements
- Various other improvements across the game
Football Manager 2020 Touch owners will get these updates early next week.