As many of you are already aware, Football Manager 2020 will launch on PC, Mac and Stadia on November 19. The FM 20 community revealed quite a few of the new features on Twitter today.
Here’s the list.
- You can now keep track of the investment your owner/board puts into the club
- Owners now consider the international break as a point where it may make sense to replace a manager
- Previous player partnerships have been added into tactics. So players at a club who’ve got an established partnership will appear in-game and if you reunite two players who have played well together previously, they may still have a connection
- Player values are now reflected in the transfer budget when signing a player in create a club
- You now have the ability to save all set pieces at once in one single file
- Improved movement map function in match analysis. Reduced lag and increased functionality
- You now have the ability to set up your own friendly pre-season competition. As long as give it the same name every year you can track its history and previous winners.
- There’s now more flexibility when creating kits in Create-A-Club mode
- You now have the ability to save a created player in Create a Club. So you can take your players into any new save you wish to start, with any club
- When creating your dream squad in create a club, you can now search for home grown players to ensure you’re adhering to registration rules
- In a fantasy draft you now have the option for the AI to pick all remaining players for you. This will speed up the process and ensure you only need to focus on the players you want to pick
- When creating your manager and set to “Experienced”, you can add your favourite style and formation to bring more personality to your profile
- You can now extract your manager model so you’ll never need to recreate them
- You now have the choice to upload an image or use your manager’s created face for your in-game profile
- You’ll now receive a congratulatory message from the board on any and all award wins
- Managers now have the ability to stall a loan offer. Perfect for getting in a replacement before looking to get a youngster more experience
- In the event of a takeover, new ownership may ask you to sign a certain player in line with the promises they made when buying the club
- FM20 includes a new free agent trial tournament. The Bosman tournament features out of contract players from Norway, Sweden, Finland and Ireland.
- It’s the last one of the day. So to wrap things up, of course there is a whole host of new achievements to earn across different game modes
For more details on Football Manager 2020, including a 10% off pre-purchase and early beta access, head over to the official website.