Sports Interactive has released Football Manager 2020 pre-release beta hotfix 20.0.3, to address a number of issues raised, since the Pre-Release Beta was first released. The update is save game compatible, enabling you to continue your pre-existing saves.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Fix for crash affecting users on low-spec Intel hardware launching game
- Fix for rare crash occurring after match finishes on Mac
- Fix for crash on startup intermittently affecting some users on Mac
- Fix for rare crash when attempting to process past the 31st December 2019
- Fixed rare crash when starting in-game Tutorials
- Fix for rare crash affecting users when changing sound or system resolution settings
- Fix for rare crash when viewing a goal replay
- Improvements to performance issues affecting some Mac users
- Fixed issue allowing Mac users to turn off Retina in game
- Optimisation changes for users on PC
- Fix for board confidence inbox item appearing erroneously and crashing game when season wasn’t finished
- Allow users stuck on Must Respond inbox item when board controlling transfer to continue
- Fix for Dark Skin showing white inbox
- Fixes allowing users to play as Mcarthur FC without problems advancing
For those of you that haven’t pre-purchased, you can do so at anytime at a 10% discount, prior to full release with a participating digital retailer and get full beta access.