EA has released their first FIFA 23 patch today fixing errors that are seen specifically when launching the game on PC. The update is available for frustrated users on Origin, Steam, Epic Games Store and the EA app. Check out the patch notes below.
- Addressed a number of the following error message instances seen by players when attempting to launch the title:
- “Failure to update process.”
- “Can’t start system service.”
- “The application has encountered an unrecoverable error.”
- Improved a stability issue that could occur when a device with force feedback was plugged into the PC while playing the title.
We posted our FIFA 23 review yesterday, so make sure to give it a read if you haven’t already.
FIFA 23, the last of its name, is a unique moment in history where nothing will probably change but yet this will still be the “last” EA FIFA game. With that in mind, are the new changes such as HyperMotion 2 and power kick nothing but hype, or are they actually nice improvements upon last year’s game? With more ways than ever to play, I’ll focus the majority of my review on gameplay and off-the-pitch areas while leaving deeper dives into modes such as career mode for a later date. With that in mind, let’s get into my FIFA 23review.