FIFA 22 Patch 14 Features Some Gameplay Changes - Available For All Platforms - Patch Notes
FIFA 22 patch 14 is coming soon to all platforms featuring some gameplay changes, more specifically a refresh on elements of attacking and defending. Make sure to read the latest Pitch Notes for full details.
- Knuckle ball shot change
- New Skill Move – Ball Roll Cut 180
- 2 shot blocking changes
- Change for low driven shots
- Decreased range required for defender to attempt tackle without request
The patch will most likely be available tomorrow for PC and shortly after for consoles. We will provide an update when it’s available on each platform.
UPDATE: (7-12) The patch is available now for all platforms.
UPDATE: (7-6) The patch is available now for PC users.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Increased the likelihood of a knuckle ball shot occurring when requesting a high powered shot while the ball is 0.67 meters/2.2 feet away from the ball carrier.
- Added the new Ball Roll Cut 180 Skill Move that can be performed by players with a 4 or 5 star Skill Move rating.
– To learn more about the Ball Roll Cut 180 Skill Move, check out our Pitch Notes.
- Greatly increased the accuracy of low and mid powered Low Driven Shots.
- Significantly reduced the reach of attempted shot blocks by AI controlled players.
- Significantly decreased the range required for a defender to attempt a tackle without being requested to do so.
- Increased the distance between the defender and the ball carrier when the defender is requested to Contain or Teammate Contain.
- Slightly increased the effectiveness of Finesse Shots in potential goalscoring situations in which the ball carrier is not under heavy pressure from a defender or goalkeeper.
- Increased the speed at which the ball travels at following a low or mid powered header.
– Lower powered headers are more likely to produce a lower ball trajectory.
- Increased the speed at which the ball travels at following a chipped header.
- Lowered the ball trajectory that can result from a chipped header.
- Slightly increased animation speeds when dribbling, Agile Dribbling, and Strafe Dribbling.
- Slightly increased the animation speed of Reverse Stepover, Stepover, and Body Feint Skill Moves.
- Slightly reduced the reach of attempted shot blocks by human controlled players.
FIFA Ultimate Team
- The Compare Price functionality did not always provide search results when used on some Stadium and Consumable Items.
- One of the default Avatars was not wearing shoes on the selection screen, and if that Avatar was selected, shoes could not be equipped to them.