FIFA 22 patch 11 is available now for PC users. It should be released on other platforms in a few days or so. We will provide an update when it’s available on each platform. Check out the patch notes below.
UPDATE: (5-19) FIFA 22 patch 11 is available now for all platforms.
FIFA Ultimate Team
Made the following change:
- When the Transfer Market is selected, the UI will display recommended Player Items based on the most commonly used Player Items in FUT.
- This functionality will only be available following a server update. Please follow @EAFIFADIRECT for updates on when this will be live in-game.
Addressed the following issue:
- In Player Career, the Virtual Pro did not show up in transfer deadline visuals when transferring clubs on deadline day.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- Players will no longer instantly disconnect from an online match if the game window goes out of focus.
- When the game window goes out of focus, the player is considered idle and a timer will count down, causing the player to automatically exit the match if it reaches zero.
- Updated some kits, 2D portraits, and ad boards.
Addressed the following issues:
- Some placeholder visual and UI elements could unintentionally display.
- A rare stability issue could occur when using customized squad files in Career Mode.