F1 2020 game update 1.03 (Xbox One) and 1.04 (PlayStation 4) is available now. Steam and Stadia users will not see this particular patch. Check out the patch notes below.
F1 2020 Patch Notes (Xbox One)
- Fixed a crash when using the Schumacher or RaceNet items going into My Team
- Reduced the penalties given to players during safety car periods to the correct values to prevent unfair disqualifications
- Addressed an issue where a number of players or AI would be disqualified incorrectly after passing the safety car
- Addressed an issue where race results could be incorrect after disconnecting and re-joining an online session
F1 2020 Patch Notes (PlayStation 4)
- Fixed an issue specific to PS4 which caused Leaderboards to appear blank and could cause a perpetual load in certain circumstances.
Also of note, while F1 2020 has accurately recreated the original 2020 season, including both Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort, it’s not going to be possible to add new circuits to the revised 2020 season. The latest car liveries and team colors, including Mercedes AMG Petronas, will be added soon, as a digital update.
The team is also aware that some users on Xbox, PlayStation 4 and Steam haven’t received their Pitcoins yet. They are working on getting them to you as soon as possible. If you have been affected, let them know in this thread.